Trading Architecture Asia 2012 (Trading Architecture)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 29, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 31, 2012|
This conference outlines the electronic trading landscape, identifies specific applications that underpin the trading chain, and discusses latency issues and approaches to minimize it along the complete trading chain.
This conference has been successfully running in the past three years, last year was a huge success with 335 attendees (CTOs, CIOs and Heads of Trading) coming all across Asia.
It is relevant to sell side brokers, HFT specialists, buy side fund managers with an interest in low latency, trading venues and technology vendors.
5 reasons why you need to be at Trading Architecture Asia 2012
1. APACâ€™s largest conference and exhibition dedicated to capital market IT trading issues with buyside, sellside & trading venue perspectives on Asian and global trading operations
2. Ideal for both commercial & technical managers who need advice on integrating new technology enablers and staying up-to-date on international trends and new R&D
3. Profiled new regulatory requirements from trading and technology viewpoints with topics including Best Execution, HFT, Risk Controls, Rogue Traders and Counter Party Risk
4. Technology perspectives include low latency and risk controls for all the key asset classes traded in Asia including Equities, FX, Options, Derivatives and Fixed Income
5. Featuring end user case studies with insights from best of breed high performance trading vendors which together create the perfect the one-stop-shop for Technology Buyers
For more information on Trading Architecture Asia 2012, visit http://www.tradingarchitecture.com/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.