Enterprise-Wide Risk Management (ERM): Creating a Firm-wide Risk Intelligent Framework and Practice
|Event Date/Time: Jun 13, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 14, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 13, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 27, 2012|
Now more than ever, organisations are using ERM to form strategic decisions as well as implementing more advanced skills, solutions, platforms and techniques for quantifying and managing financial risks.
This highly intensive and interactive two-day training course is designed to provide a comprehensive overview and update on the key elements involved in effective Enterprise Wide Risk Management (ERM) and its importance in providing a holistic view of an enterprise's risk.
Key learning objectives include:
* Understanding how enterprise wide risk management augments credit and market risk management, providing a holistic view of risk across an organisation
* Gaining an understanding of the regulatory environment including building benchmarking tools and learning from regulatory actions
* Guidance on building an enterprise wide risk infrastructure from the ground up including governance arrangements
* Learning how enterprise wide risk management is fundamental to the production of the ICAAP
* Understanding the role of enterprise risk management in outsourcing arrangements