Event Date/Time: Jun 14, 2012
End Date/Time: Jan 16, 2012
Mar 24, 2012
Early Registration Date:
Feb 24, 2012
Abstract Submission Date:
Mar 24, 2012
A primary goal of this workshop is to reflect on the state-of-the-art regarding European and International expertise on dialogue as an art, an interaction technique, a scientific method of enquiry and a problem-solving tool. It is an invitation to explore and discuss the nature, scope and role of language and communicative mechanisms in reflecting and shaping ideas, cultural identities and cross-cultural relationships through dialogue.
Theworkshop is intended as a multicultural and interdisciplinary gathering ofresearchers, practitioners and students. The following are just some of thetopics we propose to explore:
- dialogueconnecting teaching and research creativities
- dialoguefacilitating cross-fertilization of European and global experiences in academicmentorship
- dialoguepromoting collaborative exploratory projects, joint training programs
- dialoguefostering creativeand critical thinking
- dialoguebetween languages and cultures (e.g. in translation, interpreting)
- dialogue facilitating correlations between different disciplines
- dialogueintegrating different scientific and cultural traditions
Cornelia Ilie, MalmÃ¶ University,Department of Culture and Society (Sweden)
Adrian Lesenciuc, Air Force Academy in Brasov (Romania)
Submission of abstracts: March 24th, 2012. All theabstracts should be sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop and conference will be held at the following venue: â€˜Henri Coandaâ€™ Air Force Academy, 160, Mihai Viteazu Street, Brasov 500183, Romania.
Further information about accommodation and traveling alternatives are available at the conference website:
Notification of abstract acceptance:April, 14th, 2012
Conference fee: 100 â‚¬
The fee will cover the printed proceedings and proceedings on CD, the welcome cocktail, the coffee breaks, the official dinner and the sightseeing activities.
Details regarding the registration fee payment will be sent via email to those whose abstracts have been accepted.