Pharmaceutical Water System Use & Monitoring - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Pharmaceuticals)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 07, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 07, 2012|
Why Should You Attend:
Problematic removal of pristine water from a pharmaceutical or other high purity water system, for use in manufacturing, cleaning or for sampling, is likely responsible for as much as 90% of all water system deviations. Done properly, it can lead to greatly reduced product or process contamination, improved water system control and avoidance of time-consuming and frustratingly inconclusive problem investigations. At the heart of the problem is a fundamental misunderstanding of the purposes and practice of sampling and testing, and how to most effectively use the resulting data to improve manufacturingâ€™s water use practices and maintain water system control before problems arise from biofilm-related contamination.
This presentation will correct these misunderstandings and explain practical best practices for outlet use and sampling to reflect the true water quality, including grab samples and on-line testing, that could pave the way to adoption of dramatic resource saving Real-Time Release approaches for BOTH chemistry and microbiological attributes of these waters.
- Dispel mistaken paradigms regarding the purpose of sampling.
- Understand how to eliminate sampling variability â€“ the cause of most deviations.
- Understand how to best deliver water from a high purity water distribution system.
- Capitalize on the advantages of on-line analytical instrumentation.
- Understand the value and limitations of rapid microbiological methods as replacements for slow cultural approaches.
- Understand what it would take to transition to Real-Time Release of water.