Event Date/Time: Jun 11, 2012
End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2012
May 18, 2012
Early Registration Date:
Apr 20, 2012
Abstract Submission Date:
Apr 13, 2012
Paper Submission Date:
May 04, 2012
The aim of the conference is to present and discuss research that contributes to the sharing of new theoretical, methodological and empirical knowledge, and to better understanding of management practices, in particular in the field of social responsibility and ethics in management. Papers related to issues of intercultural dialogue and management in multicultural societies are thus especially welcome.
Contributions from various areas of management are welcome; also scholars in other disciplines offering new perspectives on the conference theme are encouraged to participate. The conference will focus on the following topics:
1. Business Administration, Organization, and Marketing
2. Creativity, Innovation, and Technology
3. Knowledge Management, Human Resources, Education
4. Small Business and Entrepreneurship
5. E-business and Information Technology
6. Social Issues in Management
7. Sustainable Development
8. Ethics in Business, Government and NGOs
9. Ethical Issues in Particular Sectors (e.g. Health, Agriculture, Environment)
10. Management in Multicultural Society
11. Development Priorities in the Mediterranean Region
12. Economic, Financial and Legal Issues is Management
13. Research Methods
14. Conceptual and Theoretical Aspects of Management,
15. Management in Emerging Economies,
16. Management Environment and Support,
17. Small Business Management,
18. Socio-behavioral, Cognitive, and Cultural Analysis of Management
19. Managing Organization
21. Any other related areas pertaining to any issue which is related to management aspects such as finance, accounting, human resource, legal, information technology and religious perspectives.
REFEREED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
All accepted papers at our conference are blind reviewed and will be published in the conference proceeding with a ISBN in a CD form. It also will be available in the website and other open source academic site (i.e RePec) for a wider view. These proceeding also will be forwarded to ISI Thompson for indexed purpose. Thus, please follow the submission guideline that can be download from our website.
The paper will be reviewed and accepted for journal publication by â€œGlobal Research Agencyâ€ and "IJES" (which is a both print and online peer reviewed international journal) subject to compliance to the comments of the editorial board that will be sent to you on the next January or July issue after the conference if you pay for publication fees. The fee will cover reviewer fee, printing, a complimentary copy for author and courier charges.
VENUE, CONFERENCE LUNCH AND DINNER
Our conference venue is at Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa, Langkawi, Lot 1698, Pantai Tengah, Mukim Kedawang, Daerah Langkawi, 07000 Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia (Tel: +604-955 1701). You will have several feedings such as morning and after-noon break-foods, buffet lunch and conference grand dinner. We welcome you to this international gathering of academics and researchers from many countries of the world.