SANS Boston 2012
Venue: Hyatt Regency Boston
|Event Date/Time: Aug 06, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 13, 2012|
SANS Boston 2012 features these top-rated security courses:
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems * (GSNA) with Tanya Baccam
- Management 414: SANSÂ® +Sâ„¢ Training Program for the CISSPÂ® Certification Exam * (GISP) with Ted Demopoulos
- Management 514: Information Security Policy in Depth with Stephen Northcutt, SANS Certified Instructor
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style * (GSEC) with Dr. Eric Cole
- Security 504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling * (GCIH) with Peter Szczepankiewicz
- Security 560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking (GPEN) with Eric Conrad
- Security 579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security with Paul A. Henry
- Forensics 408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth (GCFE) with Rob Lee
* Courses that align with the DoD 8570 Directive
Put the skills you'll learn to practical use and join more than 41,000 GIAC certified professionals who make the IT security industry safe! Visit the GIAC Roadmap for more information, and register for your certification attempt today.
Earn your Master's Degree at SANS Technology Institute (STI). Take classes in Information Security Management (MSISM) or Engineering (MSISE). Click here for the downloadable Application form. Apply today!
Why register for SANS Boston 2012? Here's what past alumni have said about the value of SANS' IT Security training:
"SANS is the best security training you can get, period." - Don Lopez, Valley National Bank
"This (my first SANS course) is the best training course I've ever taken in 20 years of IT work. I am very impressed, and look forward to taking more courses." - Justin Brown, OOK Consulting
"As always, SANS has top notch instructors - their instructor's technical credentials are always impeccable." - Donna Hogan, Hogan-Sastre Consulting
"SANS courses are always at least 10 times more valuable than non-SANS courses, probably due to the excellent instructors who develop and deliver superior course materials." - Laura Lombardo, AT&T
To follow or tweet about this event, use the hashtag #sansboston2012. Follow SANS at @SANSInstitute
"SANS never fails to exceed my expectations." - J. Crissup, Kantar
With a reputation for being the most trusted source for information security training and an eagerness to help you meet your training objectives, SANS is the best choice for IT security education. Don't miss this special SANS training event in Boston this August! We hope to see you there.