Third Party Audit and Certification for Food Manufacturers - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Food Safety Complian)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Apr 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 12, 2012|
Customers such as Wal Mart and other retailers utilize Third Party Audits to assess the Quality Systems of their suppliers. But food safety certification is both costly and time consuming. In recent times, food manufacturers are seeing a substantial increase in the number of requests for audits which adds to the complexity of understanding which certification is good for your company.
Attend this 90-minute webinar to get a comprehensive overview of GFSI, Independent Third Party and some key retail customer audits. Information will be presented to help you choose the right certification for your industry and customers. Audit preparation and execution steps to obtain the most successful results will be shared.
As a bonus, the MB&A consulting audit form will be provided as a tool for preparation for the audit systems being discussed.
- The different types of audits available.
- The differences in the audit criteria and philosophies.
- The benefits of third party audits.
- How to prepare, execute and follow up.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- GFSI vs. Other Third Party audits.
- Tips to reduce the number of audits requested.
- Preparation of the facility and team members.
- Document preparation.
- The role of the auditor.