9th Annual Pain Management Conference
|Event Date/Time: Apr 18, 2012||End Date/Time: Apr 19, 2012|
Join us for Visiongain's 9th Annual Pain Management Conference where we will be examining new guidelines and regulations due to be released in early 2012. You will gain an insight into new developments in all aspects of pain from clinical through to economic advances and regulation updates from well respected speakers within pharma, academic research and clinical practice. We will be highlighting therapeutic challenges and new developments for effective treatments along with the devices and medications used to carry these out. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to gain new knowledge about the ever evolving world of pain management and a chance to meet face to face with the people at the forefront of new developments to network and share ideas in an interactive learning environment.
Reasons to register today:
- Reflect on recent changes to pain management guidelines and regulations â€“ how will this affect you?
- Understand how opioids are used in pain management and the pathophysiology of tolerance on the body - how this can be addressed?
- Develop combination therapies, with a review of product efficacy and regulatory issues
- Gain an insight into new product development: pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Access views on the pathophysiology of cancer pain, and possible new solutions for breakthrough cancer pain
- Examine the use of anti-epileptics in the management of chronic pain and the future of the these treatments
- Evaluate treatments available for arthritic associated pain and any new developments in this sector.
- Reflect on the role of anaesthesia in pain management and potential new delivery systems for anaesthetics to be introduced.
- Review neuromodulation and its role in the pain market, specifically spinal cord stimulation (SCS) for chronic neuropathic pain
- Analyse future treatments and the cost of lifestyle related disease such as diabetes on the growing pain management market