INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON REGIONAL COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT (IRCDSYMPOSIUM)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 01, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Aug 01, 2012|
The symposium invites submissions that empirically and as well as theoretically reflect on cooperation and development in the Caucasus, the Central Asia, the Middle East. The Scientific and Advisory Committee welcomes contributions from all relevant disciplines including Public Administration, Economics, International Relations and Business Administration. A non-exhaustive list of possible themes for the Conference is provided below:
1. Economic Cooperation
2. Regional Trade Relations,
4. Regional Integration Schemes,
5. Regional Cooperation for Sustainable Development,
6. Cooperation in the field of Security,
7. Cooperation in the areas of Education and Culture
8. Regional Capital Movements,
9. Agriculture in the Countries of Region and the Opportunities for Cooperation,
10. Tourism in the Countries of the Region and Opportunities for Cooperation,
11. Use of National Currencies in Regional Trade,
12. Cooperation in the fields of Environment and Energy,
13. Climate Change and Water Usage,
14. Cooperation in Banking and Finance.
It is possible to participate into the Symposium as a presenter or non-presenter.
For the abstract submission, it is necessary to send an expanded abstract of at least 300 words including the aim of the paper, the method used, the main titles and conclusions arrived at as well as five key words. It has to include the full name of the author, her/his institutional affiliation and contact details, too.
Submissions must be original and have the capacity to make a contribution to the concerned field. They have to be not presented and published previously or submitted for consideration elsewhere.
Depending on the volume of submissions, two or more sessions will be held every day. In this regard, some papers will be considered as posters. Accepted full papers and posters presented in the Symposium will be published in the Symposium Proceedings.
Expanded abstracts will be first reviewed by the Organizing Committee with regard to compatibility with the scope of the Symposium and the format posted in the website. After this assessment, eligible papers will be sent to the referees in the Scientific and Advisory Committee. After the process of review by the referees, the accepted papers and posters will be announced.