KEY INSTRUMENTS OF HUMAN CO-EXISTENCE ORGANIZATION: ECONOMICS AND LAW
|Event Date/Time: Oct 24, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 29, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 22, 2012|
- Accounting and statistics
- Investments in conditions of uncertainty
- Innovations in economics and management. Innovation and innovation activity management
- Mathematical and instrumental methods of economics
- International trade and geopolitical interests. Legal regulation of social and economic relations
- Management: path of development, modern problems and prospects
- World economics and international economic relations
- Prospects, forms and mechanisms of science and business integration
- Priorities of modern economic development of EU countries
- Development of social and economic relations in the context of globalization
- The role of information technology in the process of globalization of world economy
- Modern marketing: development, problems and prospects
- Strategy of sustainable development of enterprises, industries and complexes
-Theory and practice of management in the XXI century
- Finances, money circulation and credit
- Economical theory
- Economics and national economy management
- Labour economics and human resource management
- Open specialized section
Stage 3 of the Championship in Juridical sciences
- Administrative law, financial law, information law
- Civil and (or) the economic process, arbitration process
- Civil law, business law, family law, private international law Ð¼ÐµÐ¶Ð´ÑƒÐ½Ð°Ñ€Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ð¾Ðµ
- Constitutional Law, Municipal Law
- International law, European law
- Land law; agricultural law; environmental law; natural resources law
- Theory and history of law and state, history of legal doctrines
- Labour law; social security law
- Criminal law and criminology, penal law
- Criminal procedure; criminology and forensic inquiry, operational search activity
- The judicial authority, public prosecutor's supervision, organization of law enforcement, advocacy
- Actual problems of reforming the modern law
- State building and protection of citizens' constitutional rights
- Law and order in modern society
- Information technology and law
- Law psychology
- Law security of enterprises activity
- Problems of interaction of a person and authority in conditions of legal state construction
- Tendencies of juridical science development in modern conditions
- Modern criminal policy: doctrine, legal system, ways of realization
- Open specialized section
Open interdisciplinary section (materials in other areas not related to the subject of the championship / conference are accepted).
-The International Academy of Sciences and Higher Education (Great Britain);
-All-Ukrainian Academic Union (Ukraine);
-National Bologna Center (Ukraine);
-International Commerce and Industrial Union (UK);
-American International Commercial Arbitration Court (USA).
The international organizing committee of the conference:
-Boris Zhytnigor (Ukraine)
-Stevens Godvint (UK)
- Anatole Tim (USA)
-Thomas Morgan (UK)
- Sergei Serdechny (Australia)
- Lucas Streiker (Belgium)
The event will take place in London (Great Britain).
Scientific works (reports and articles) are presented at the championships in two languages: publication languages and presentation languages.
A work shall be published in a collection of scientific works only in a publication language. Each of the project participants may choose as a publication language one of the following languages of international communication: English language, Russian language.
Publication on the website may be in a publication language (obligatory) and a presentation language (at the participant's discretion).
If a participant of a national championship deems it necessary to present his/her scientific work (a report or an article) in two languages, the presentation language for the work will be the official language of the country this participant represents.
Form of conduct of the championship / conference
Remote interactive form. This form of conduct of the championship / conference does not require participant's personal attendance. To acquaint the participants and other interested persons with scientific works presented at the event, the articles and brief information about the authors will be presented in the Internet at the site www.gisap.eu.