CI Energy Groupâ€™s Stakeholder & Public Relations in Energy
Venue: Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 30, 2012||End Date/Time: May 31, 2012|
In todayâ€™s reality, the energy sector whether it is oil, gas, power, mines, pipelines, or transmission grids â€“ finds itself plagued with opposition whether it is to explore, produce, generate, and transport energy, especially when it is a new project being proposed. Opposition seems to be the new status quo. This is why, it is more important than ever before to ensure your communications and stakeholder strategies are proactive and effective.
CI Energy Groupâ€™s Stakeholder & Public Relations in Energy conference brings together top experts and industry leaders to discuss the issues, tackle the hard questions and talk about ways to address, overcome and mitigate communications and stakeholder challenges.
This practical, industry-focused event is your opportunity to network with colleagues from across various energy sectors and benchmark your communications strategies against proven successes.
Learn how to cut through the noise with strong messages and relevant mediums
- Address energy literacy and plan effective public education programs
- Explore solutions for addressing opposition
- Examine innovative stakeholder engagement strategies
- Avoid conflict through proactive stakeholder engagement
- Determine effective methods for reaching broader audiences
- Discover impactful strategies to manage your organizationâ€™s reputation
Walk away with proactive solutions from:
- Dan Allan, Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources (CSUR)
- Colleen Killingsworth, University of Calgary
- James Millar, TransCanada
- Philippe Reicher, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association (CEPA)
- Lisa Rollins, Tamboran Resources
- Laurie Stretch, NATIONAL Public Relations
- Jody Whitney, Enbridge
- Nancy Arab, Alberta Electric System Operator
Benefit from attending the in-depth, half-day pre-conference workshop on Crisis Communications: Covering Your Bases from A to Z to Maintain a Positive Public Image.