Event Date/Time: Apr 18, 2012
End Date/Time: Apr 19, 2012
Pre-analytical processing is a pivotal part of clinical diagnostics. Its modernization should closely follow or even precede the emergence of new diagnostic technologies. Target enrichment as part of pre-analytical processing has the ability to significantly increase sensitivity and specificity of a test that is run on a heterogeneous sample or a sample that contains a low concentration of analyte. This conference is designed to demonstrate the latest advances in pre-analytical processing, sample preparation and target enrichment for clinical laboratory testing.
* Pre-Analytical Challenges in Point-of-Care Testing
* Sample Prep and Target Enrichment in Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Diseases
* Sample Prep and Target Enrichment in Molecular Diagnostics of Cancer
* Pre-Analytical Issues in Mass Spectrometry Applications
* Sample Prep for Next Generation Sequencing