China International Food and Guangzhou Import Food Exhibtion 2012(IFE2012) (IFE)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Sep 01, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: Sep 01, 2012|
Date: Sep 12--14, 2012
Venue: Guangzhou Jinhan Exhibition Centre (No.119 Liuhua Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou)
China(Guangzhou) International Food Exhibition & Guangzhou Import Food Exhibition draws in more than 685 professional exhibitors, including as many as 198 foreign exhibiting companies. Some of the chiefly exhibited items at the show are specialty food items, organic food products, travel foods, snacks, nuts, dried fruits, meat products, chocolates, biscuits, eggs and meat products. Wines, beers and other spirits, mineral water, olives, vegetables, seafood, frozen and canned food products, plant extracts and food additives are also displayed here. Food testing tools, printing machines, food processing equipments, health foods and supplements, bakery items, tea, coffee and soft drinks are also available
during the event. Several noted companies participate as exhibitors at the show, including Korea JEJU KONKUK NATURA and Officer Ocean Food Corp.
China(Guangzhou) International Food Exhibition & Guangzhou Import Food Exhibition boasts of more than 38576 attendees on a regular basis. A large number of overseas visitorsparticipate in the event as well. Food and beverage producers, processing experts, organic food experts, nutritional food professionals and traders of food and beverage products attend the show at each of its editions. Food testing experts, market analysts, suppliers, dealers, distributors, packaging professionals, fermentation experts and dairy and poultry professionals are present here as well. Metal detection experts, food ingredient executives, machine handlers, frozen food experts and decision making authorities take part in the event too.
3 Day Exhibition
Conference on Food and new products
At the China(Guangzhou) International Food Exhibition & Guangzhou Import Food Exhibition,
participating exhibitors stand to benefit on the following counts:
1. Opportunity to showcase food and beverage products and accessories to a large number of
2. Chance to get in touch with potential business partners, agents and dealers.
3. Scope to launch new products on a convenient business platform and
4. Chance to make proper estimates about the latest market opportunities and industry trends.
1. The applicators receive the invitation and fill it out
2. The finished application should send to the organizing committee in form of fax or letter (with official
3. The organizing committee will verify the qualifications of the applicants and pre-assigned the booths
and fax the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths to applicants.
4. The applicants should pay within the time stipulated in the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths
and fax the bank remittance receipt together with the Notification Form for Pre-Assign Booths to
organizing committee for reference.
5. The organizing committee sends the Booth Confirmation Letter to the exhibitor once the payment is
6. Exhibitors can set-up booths on set-up day with the Booth Confirmation Letter
Committee office: Guangzhou Yi Fan Exhibition Service Co., Ltd
Address: Room 201, Yin yan Building, No.25, Yan ling Road, Guangzhou