GP Korea 2012 (GP Korea 2012)
Venue: Kintex Exhibition Centre
|Event Date/Time: Oct 31, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 01, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jul 31, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 31, 2012|
Chemicals and chemical products
Rubber and plastic products
Metal and metal products
Computer and office equipment
The Global Partnership Program matches Korean and overseas companies to promote R&D partnerships and technology transfer in the Materials and Components Industry. The program arranges 1-to-1 meetings between the decision makers from the Korean and overseas companies, and helps facilitate R&D agreements, technology transfer and joint ventures.
The event is free to attend, and the Korean government will even pay the hotel and airfare costs for 1 person per attending company
How does the Global Partnership Program work?
Just tell us your R&D aspirations and/or technology transfer objectives. We will then produce a bespoke list of potential Korean partners for you and arrange 1-to-1 meetings at the event in Korea. And if you eventually agree contractual terms with a Korean partner, it may be possible to receive some research funding from the Korean Government.
How can I get more information about the Global Partnership Program?
1) Visit the Global Partnership website: http://www.gpkorea.or.kr/engOmain.do?cmd=omain
From the â€˜Notice pageâ€™ you can:
a) Download the GP Korea 2012 e-brochure
b) Download the generic Global Partnership Program brochure
c) Download a selection of Korean companies in the program and their profiles
You can also visit the website for the 2011 event to get some more background information: http://www.mc2020.or.kr/english/zone/01.asp
2) Alternatively, please feel free to email any questions you have to â€˜email@example.comâ€™, or call our English language line on +82-2-6009-3946.
Why should I attend?
This free-to-attend event is a cost-effective and targeted way to meet premier Korean companies and discuss your R&D and technology transfer objectives on a 1-to-1 basis with key decision makers.
Over 30000 Korean companies are registered in the Global Partnership Program and are eager to meet with potential partners. Companies range from large multinationals through to SMEs at the cutting edge of technology, and they are all seeking mutually beneficial business and research partnerships with overseas partners.
Korea has a thriving Materials and Components industry which aims to be in the worldâ€™s top 4 nations by 2020, and the Korean government is committed to helping Korean businesses do business with overseas partners.
In addition to your 1-to-1 meetings, you will have free access to all events and stands at the iMAC â€™12 International Materials and Components Industry Show. More details about iMAC â€™12 can be found at:
How can I register to attend the event?
1) Let us know your R&D aspirations and technology transfer objectives by completing the form on page 4 of this document. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can accurately match your objectives to Korean partners.
2) We will match your requirements to our full database of over 30000 Korean companies seeking technology collaborations.
3) We will then provide you with a list of Korean companies that meet your requirements, provide a meeting schedule, and supply all the details and assistance you need to attend the event.