KL Conference on Islamic Finance 2012 (KLCIF2012)
Venue: Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2012||End Date/Time: May 30, 2012|
|Registration Date: May 26, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 30, 2012|
The two-day conference from 29 May 2012 is organized by Kuala Lumpur-based Alfalah Consulting, an international consulting and training provider specialized in the areas of Islamic finance, Islamic wealth management, business & management and professional development.
Islamic finance is a 1 trillion dollar industry and growing at the rate of 15-20% annually. The conference will explore key issues, Shariah principles, latest products & services, development, prospects and challenges of Islamic finance.
Among key focus are:
- Product development and Implementation of Islamic financial products
- Ensuring Shariah compliance in Islamic financial instruments
- Sukuk: development, issues and challenges
- Islamic gold account: a golden opportunity
- Islamic mutual funds (unit trusts): factors to consider in making an investment
- The rise of Islamic wealth management in Islamic finance industry
- Islamic financial planning: success in both worlds
- Takaful: innovation and solutions
- Enterprise risk management for Islamic banks
- Enterprise risk management for takaful operators
- Human capital development in Islamic finance industry
- Legal issues and challenges in Islamic finance
- Dispute settlement in Islamic finance: issue and solutions
- Islamic ethics in financial services industry
- Corporate governance for Islamic finance industry
The conference will be an excellent platform to gain knowledge, know-how, networking and exchange of experience, ideas and outlook about the industry and services.
For more details please visit the event site: www.islamic-finance-conference.net and the organizerâ€™s site: www.alfalahconsulting.com.
The organizer can be contacted at 603-21681879 or 6019-2348786.
Ahmad Sanusi Husain
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
603-21681879 or 6019-2348786