FX Week China 2012
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 12, 2012|
Attended by 200+ senior FX professionals and researched with the leading lights in Chinaâ€™s FX markets, FX Week China agenda is put together aiming to address the primary issues faced by the industry along with discussions on the latest regulatory changes in the FX markets in China. It is a must-attend event for FX traders, corporate treasurers, institutional investors and regulatory bodies.
This year's Forum will cover a range of issues from the path of the Yuan in 2012 to the latest regulations affecting the FX markets and the internationalisation of the RMB.
Key topics in the 2012 programme include:
- Eurozone crisis and its impact on the Chinese economy
- Demand/Supply relationship of the RMB
- A look at the RMB in comparison to other Asian currencies
- The impact of the Dodd Frank Act on the FX industry
- Problems and challenges associated with the internationalisation of the RMB
Complimentary for for delegates from banks, securities firms, investment management and insurance companies, corporates, asset management, pension funds and hedge funds. The organiser's decision is final.