5th Product and Pipeline Enhancement for Generics
Venue: Washington, DC
|Event Date/Time: Jul 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 19, 2012|
Attendees will leave this conference with a better understanding of:
1. Current and upcoming FDA proposals and regulations to ensure compliance
2. Innovation in the drug pipeline
3. Portfolio management and business development
4. How to protect the companyâ€™s patentsâ€™ and intellectual property
5. Expanding the commercial reach through biosimilars
6. Market changes and future industry developments
Current speakers include Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Federal Trade Commission, Sandoz Inc., Impax Laboratories, Inc., Hospira, CorePharma LLC and many more!
With a one-track focus, the 5th Product and Pipeline Enhancement for Generics Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets industry leaders from the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology and clinical research organizations in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.