Ergonomics and Human Factors: Strategic Solutions for Workplace Safety and Health (EHF1012)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 01, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 04, 2012|
This program gives participants the tools necessary to create cost-effective, comprehensive, and strategic solutions to workplace ergonomic issues.
This program provides a unique perspective on ergonomics and human factors in industry, ranging from musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) of the low back and manual materials handling to human error and organizational factors. Participants will learn to analyze and control risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders, integrate employees with MSDs into the workplace, and learn to design workplace ergonomics programs for their benefit.
- Recognize and control risk factors that contribute to work-related musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Initiate or improve ergonomics programs to control health and performance problems
- Perform basic task analysis to identify, evaluate, and control MSDs
For more information, visit the program website: Ergonomics and Human Factors Training
- $1,695.00: if payment received by September 24, 2012
- $1,795.00: if payment received after September 24, 2012