What Are the Current Tools and Best Techniques for (Clinical Trial) Audit/Inspection Preparedness? (Clinical Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: May 31, 2012||End Date/Time: May 31, 2012|
Significant audit/inspection findings expose you and your organization to regulatory or contractual sanctions, including but not limited to â€“ discontinuation, disqualification, seizure, injunction and/or civil money penalties.
Your position, as a clinical research professional, has an important role in your organizationâ€™s preparation for and success at audits/inspections, and it is your responsibility to know how to ensure your organizationâ€™s readiness for an audit/inspection at all times.
- Understand what Audits/Inspections are all about.
- Obtain tools and techniques for a planned Audit/Inspection preparation.
- Learn the DOs and DON'Ts prior to and during an Audit or Inspection.
- Understand what actions are required following an Audit/Inspection.
- Obtain tools and techniques to ensure Audit/Inspection preparedness is maintained at all times.