Acceptance Sampling by Variables Using Z1.9 - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (FDA GXP Compliance -)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 22, 2012|
Many companies use attribute sampling plans at incoming, in-process, and final inspection. The common approach uses ANSI/ASQ Z1.4. There is an alternate, however, that may reduce cost. Sampling plans based on ANSI/ASQ Z1.9 can reduce cost by requiring smaller sample sizes.
Z1.9 is an effective and efficient method for acceptance sampling. Because it retains the methods required before calculators and spreadsheets, the standard appears overly complex.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Understanding the issues of acceptance sampling.
- Clarifying variables data vs. attributes data.
- The three approaches to information.
->Unknown variability using the range method
->Unknown variability using the standard deviation method
- Selecting the right approach.
- Implementing an effective Z1.9 system.
- Modern computation (the calculator) vs. the Z1.9 methods.
- Reducing cost using Z1.9.