Developing and Updating a â€œCompliantâ€ Lab Compliance Plan (Medicare and Medicaid Focus) - Webina (Laboratory Complianc)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jun 25, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 25, 2012|
With the enactment of PPACA in 2010, Compliance Plans are now mandatory for all providers who bill Medicare and Medicaid for their services. Each provider covered by PPACA, must develop and implement a Compliance Program â€œappropriate to its characteristicsâ€. This legislation is being enforced by the Office of Inspector General, OIG, within Health and Human Services, or HHS, Department.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:-
- PPACA Legislation of 2010.
- Required Elements of the Compliance Plan.
- Definition of Medical Necessity.
- Disciplinary and corrective action related to breach of the Compliance Plan.
- Examples of documents, reviews and audits to maintain compliance.