1st International Istanbul Textile Art-Design Symposium
|Event Date/Time: Oct 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 20, 2012|
Started giving education in year 1957 and reaching 55 years of expertise, Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Arts is honored and proud to have a strong history and experienced teaching staff and also with the strength and support of the University, we believe that this symposium in the field of design and art will be a great success.
Intended to continue in the following years, at the symposium, held for the first time by our department, papers in the fields of design and art will be presented, as well as workshops, textile art exhibition and fashion show will be held.
We believe that your participation will be a great contribution to the 1st International Istanbul Textile Art-Design Symposium, and on behalf of the Organizing Committee, I would like to thank you for your kind effort.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Istanbul between 17th and 20th of October 2012.
With best regards and wishes,
Prof.Dr. Biret Tavman
Artistic Creativity Training in Textile
- Formal Education: Secondary School Education, Undergraduate Studies
- Post-Graduate Education
- In-service Training in The Sector
- Research and Development and Projects
- Non-formal Education: Children, Youth, Adults and Elderly Education
Working Areas of the Textile Designer
- Position of The Creator, Researcher, Administrator in The Sector
- Position of The Designer
Recent Developments in Textile Art and Design
- Textile Art in the World and in Turkey
- New Materials in Textile Art
- Place of the Textile Art in Contemporary Art
- Relationship Between Traditional Textiles and Contemporary Textile Art
Rights of the Creative Individual in Textile Sector
- Designerâ€™s General Rights
- Special Circumstances in The Field of Textile
- Legal Aspects of the Protection of Original Design Product