Fixed Income e-Trading
Venue: New York City
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2012|
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Review regulatory changes in the commodities space
2. Examine algorithmic trading in fixed income markets
3. Combat volatility and e-trading
4. Build a portfolio around electronic and OTC methodology
5. Implement e-trading innovation in the fixed income e-trading space
6. Learn to integrate new products into e-trading, including CDS and SEFs
Join current speakers from the CFTC, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Russell Investments, Citi, NineAlpha Capital LP, Maybank, Mizuho, Nomura and many more!
With a one-track focus, the Fixed Income e-Trading Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days. This conference targets industry leaders in fixed income e-trading, ecommerce and portfolio management roles in order to provide an intimate atmosphere for both the delegates and speakers.