2nd Pan Arab Peritoneal Dialysis Update conferance (2PAPDU)
|Event Date/Time: May 14, 2012||End Date/Time: May 15, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 10, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: May 15, 2012|
Participants will be able at the end of the conference to:
1. Review appropriate therapy to meet the needs of the PD patient and his or her family.
2. Describe current trends and established strategies in the management of the full range of services required by PD patients.
3. Compare and contrast findings on factors that improve the quality of care for PD patients.
4. Evaluate selected factors identified as obstacles to the success of PD, including peritonitis and exit-site infections.
5. Discuss major controversies and new developments in peritoneal dialysis.