Organisational Change in the Public Sector
Venue: Novotel Canberra
|Event Date/Time: Sep 05, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 06, 2012|
Implementing Effective Organisational Change in the Public Sector is being convened for senior executives in the Australian public sector to address the challenges they are facing in change management, providing practical strategies to facilitate change and enable them to share insights into how to make change happen effectively. This congress will explore a diverse range of key issues on organisational change management. Packed with case studies, this congress will enable you to learn from your peers and apply practical and effective strategies in your own organisations.
This national congress will delve into key organisational change issues including:
- Culture dynamics: â€˜an invisible handâ€™ transforming organisational change management
- Engaging shareholders and staff in the change process
- Embracing changes through effective communication and collaboration
- Dealing with resource allocation and resource constraints in change management
- Being an effective leader who facilitates change
- Reducing change fatigue: is your organisation too tired to change?
- Maintaining service delivery during the change period
- A changing journey in the private sector
- Implementing risk management strategies in organisational change management
- Ensuring change is sustainable