The Annual International Conference of â€žMihail Kogalniceanuâ€ University Universality Multidiscip
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2012||End Date/Time: May 26, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: May 23, 2012|
|Paper Submission Date: May 23, 2012|
Francophone International Round Table
The jurisprudence of jurisdictional authorities â€“ a source of law?
The Francophone Center of Constitutional Law within â€œMihail Kogalniceanuâ€ University from Iasi, in collaboration with the Romanian Association of Constitutional Law, organizes at Iasi, on May 25-26, 2012, the Round Table on LA JURISPRUDENCE DES AUTORITES JURISDICTIONNELLES, where the following aspects will be debated:
1. â€œJudicial powerâ€ and â€œjurisdictional authorityâ€. Clarification of concepts.
2. The sources of law the national judge is held responsible for.
3. The legal nature of the jurisprudence of courts in the Common Law states.
4. The jurisprudence of courts from states belonging to the Romano-German system, as an indirect source of law
5. The value as source of law of the jurisprudence of Supreme Courts
6. The values as source of law of the jurisprudence of the European Court for Human Rights
7. The value as source of law of the jurisprudence of the European Union Court of Justice
8. Difficulties in the hierarchy of the sources of law in the context of the integration of states in the European Union
9. â€œInternationalizationâ€ of law?
Prof. PhD. Genoveva VRABIE, President of the Romanian Association of Constitutional Law and Director of the Francophone Center of Constitutional Law, will address the issue of the clarifying the concepts of â€œpouvoir judiciaireâ€ and â€œautoritÃ©s judiciaireâ€.