2ND Annual Insurance & Reinsurance Conference (AIRC)
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 26, 2012||End Date/Time: Jun 27, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 26, 2012|
Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Environment in Perspective - the Next Phase of Development
Africa is now home to worldâ€™s fastest growing economies experiencing a seemingly unstoppable infrastructure and project investment boom. Not only are foreign investors attracted to the exciting opportunities in the region, but African investors are also aggressively investing in this market. A growing insatiable demand for goods & services is being fueled by a growing Africaâ€™s middle class. Demand for insurance products, new or otherwise is sure to follow.
This will be the Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference second edition. We are gratified to see that this intensive 2 day conference resonates with the industry and has become an important gathering for the industry leaders
With this backdrop in mind, AIRC 2012 has put together another fantastic program offering more choices with more topical issues. To truly understand and appreciate the shifts in the Africaâ€™s insurance, you need to hear from the very people who are making them happen. One of the key attractions of the AIRC 2012 is its ability to bring together an influential audience. By bringing you the best mind within the industry and by tapping alternative views from the outside, AIRC is designed to meet the needs of insurance professionals.
Unique Features of AIRC 2012:
* Decision-makers from Africa and international insurance and reinsurance companies, regulatory agencies, brokers, banking and finance organizations, are set to gather at the AIRC 2012
* A high-profile platform where industry leaders will tackle the big picture issues, the event will feature world-class speaker line up who will play a significant role in generating new strategic insights into industry trends.
* The exhibition will run alongside the conference and will provide a showcase for latest developments in the industry, new insurance services, product launches and innovative solutions, with an emphasis on improving efficiency and performance to capture growth.
* Leading regional & global institutions, consulting & advisory firms and IT solution providers are the main partners of this event, a platform designed to meet their business objectives in an efficient and effective way
Who should attend?
* Regional Insurance & reinsurance industry leaders
* Regional regulators
* Representatives from intergovernmental organizations and development agencies
* Regional & Global Takaful and Retakaful institutions
* Representatives from global insurance institutions looking for opportunities in the Africa market
* African business leaders from other sectors directly concerned with the development of African insurance & reinsurance sector.
* Specialist Services Providers to the industry including IT Solution Providers.
* International & Regional Consultancy legal & advisory bodies in the industry
* Academics and members of the International insurance Media Representatives