ISGS Summer School 2012 (ISGS Summer School 2)
|Event Date/Time: Jul 22, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 26, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jun 20, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 20, 2012|
experienced researchers. It is the occasion to be updated with the latest advances in the field. The courses will not only cover theoretical and practical materials, but will also provide an opportunity to discuss specific cases with the teachers.
- Extend your knowledge in the field of sol-gel
- Discuss practical cases with experts in the field
- Interact with established researchers in a friendly atmosphere
- Network within your sol-gel Society
A RICH SCIENTIFIC AND SOCIAL PROGRAM
10 international experts coming from both Academia and Industry will cover topics ranging from sol-gel chemistry to advanced characterization techniques during an intensive 3-day program. In addition, the activities scheduled in the evenings will give the attendees the opportunity to network in a friendly environment.
EXHIBITION AND SPONSORING
- An industrial Exhibition will occupy a large section of the School venue and will give
the opportunity to industrial and commercial companies to show their latest developments
in all the fields in which sol-gel technology is playing an active role.
- Sponsor the ISGS Summer School and contribute to its success in taking advantage
of this opportunity to optimize your visibility and to promote innovation and technical know
how among our participants
The full registration fees (from 800 â‚¬ to 1000 â‚¬) include access to all courses and materials, accommodation for 4 nights at the CitÃ© Internationale Universitaire, all breakfasts, lunches, coffee-breaks and dinners (except 1 free evening) and social program.