Supplier Management for FDA Compliance - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Medical Devices)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Jul 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 12, 2012|
Supplier qualification and assessment is required in both the QSR regulations and ISO standards. Many companies spend a great deal of time and money in pursuit of compliance with this.
Many companies can spend MUCH LESS time and money, and still be in control of their suppliers and in complliance with the regulations. This presentation will review the QSR and ISO requirements for supplier evaluation and assessment, and provide cost efficient, equally compliant options to many of the most common practices.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- QSR and ISO 13485 requirements for supplier selection and assessment.
- How to qualify new suppliers in a cost efficient manner.
- How to assess current suppliers in a cost efficient manner.
- How to perform supplier-related corrective action.
- Minimum documentation requirements for supplier qualification, assessment, and related corrective action.