Revitalizing Your Leadership Giving Program
Venue: Loews Philadelphia Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Aug 06, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 07, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 20, 2012|
Join us in Philadelphia to reinvigorate the effectiveness of your leadership giving effort. Whether you are just getting started developing a program or have a program in place that needs an infusion of new ideas, this comprehensive conference will show you how to better define, fill, and maximize a leadership giving effort.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This conference is ideal for advancement professionals â€“- especially annual giving directors â€“- who are building or revamping a leadership giving program. Whether you are new to the field or have worked in advancement for several years, this event will help you with both planning and front-line skills that will bolster your leadership giving program.
OPTIONAL POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP:
FRONT-LINE FUNDRAISING FOR LEADERSHIP GIVING
A new or refined leadership giving program in the annual giving office necessitates a greater reliance on relationship-based fundraising. In addition to a discussion of possible staffing options, this workshop will teach you the front-line skills necessary to ramp up your front-line effort, including:
* Planning calls based on prospect data, anchor appointments, and budget pressures
* Tips for securing an initial appointment, including moving through assistants
* How to use the cultivation process to naturally build to the ask
* The pros and cons of using a proposal or white paper during your solicitation process
* Creating a conducive environment for a successful ask
* Role-playing difficult scenarios
CFRE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This conference has been approved for continuing education credits toward the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.