Lawful Hiring and Termination: Using Social Media as a Part in Decision Making (HR Compliance)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Aug 16, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 16, 2012|
- Is an employer checking social media pages of employees, such as LinkedIn or Facebook an invasion of privacy?
- If an employee tells you about a post that another employee posted that is negative about your organization, what should you do?
- WHat social media information can be used in lawful hiring or termination of employees?
- What are the legal precedents we can use to help us figure out what to do?
- Can Social Media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook give employers insight into a -prospective employee's work ethic or frame of mind?