Offshore Wind In Practice: Lessons Learnt For Future Progress
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 09, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 10, 2012|
Join 19 market leaders including Siemens plc, DECC, Dong Energy, The Crown Estate, RES Offshore, Mainstream Renewable Power, EDP InovaÃ§Ã£o, S.A, Vattenfall, RWE Innogy and Iberdrola at The Offshore Wind In Practice Conference: Lessons Learnt For Future Progress on 9th October in central London. Discover how those at the industry forefront are learning from today to deliver projects on time and on budget - significantly reducing future offshore wind costs.
Download the conference brochure here: http://www.offshorewindconference.com/?page_id=177
Book Before 10th August & Save Between Â£100 & Â£200. Limited Places Available.
Offshore Wind In Practice Conference: Lessons Learnt For Future Progress
Learning From Today To Deliver Projects On Time & On Budget Moving Forward: How Can We Reduce Offshore Wind Costs By Learning Lessons From Current Projects And Feeding Them Into Future Developments?
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 9th October 2012, Central London â€“ Grand Connaught Rooms
PLUS: Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference Half-Day Workshop, 10th October 2012
AM) Technological Innovations For Cost-Effective Foundation Installation & Maintenance
19 Leading Minds. One Day. Unquestionable Quality. Unbeatable Value.
1. Lowering Costs Together Panel: Is offshore wind at risk of pricing itself out of the market?
2. Investigating Current & Next-Generation Foundation Structures: Cost-effective, speedy and reliable construction and installation
3. State Of The Art Turbine Technologies: Manufacturersâ€™ snapshot viewpoints assessing risks, costs and benefits
4. Deeper Waters, Further Offshore: Coping with longer transits, deeper waters and more hostile conditions
5. Unblocking Supply Chain Bottlenecks To Seize Opportunities
6. Vessels, Access & Logistics: Optimum logistics models for cost-effective transportation and ongoing safe access
7. Watertight Operations & Maintenance? Formulating future strategies based on current experiences
â€¢ 5 Minute Quick-Fire Networking: Table Exchanges
â€¢ 4 Lunchtime Networking Debates: A) When Will We Become Cost Competitive? B) Progress Within Cable Installation & Grid Connection Technologies? C) Turbines, Foundations, Vessels, Cables â€“ Can They Live Up To Round 3 Expectations & The 2020 Targets? D) The Challenges & Good Practice For Offshore Health & Safety
â€¢ 2 Dual Perspectives
â€¢ Facilitated Networking
â€¢ Open Q&A
Phone: +44(0) 20 7953 4016