Military Electronic Health Records Conference (EHR-C)
Venue: Holiday Inn Rosslyn
|Event Date/Time: Oct 11, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 12, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 11, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 11, 2012|
* What are the goals and objectives of the DoD EHR Way Ahead Program? What is the future of AHLTA?
* What are the lessons learned in EHR implementation? VLER installation?
* How will the introduction of Service-Oriented Architecture tools and technologies facilitate interoperability among DoD and VA EHR Systems?
* How do you measure EHRS effectiveness? Ensure security and privacy? How are Web-based hosting and Cloud Computing changing the approach to EHRS?
* What new capabilities are being developed in EHRS data mining and global, mobile EHRS?
* How do we tie military and private systems into the National Healthcare Information Network?
* What opportunities are available?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this outstanding two-day event.