How to Identify Data and Seize Investment Opportunity in China?
|Event Date/Time: Jul 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Jul 17, 2012|
|Registration Date: Jul 17, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 28, 2012|
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Zhonghui Wu, Managing Director of CCM International Limited
Host: Investment Banking & Financial Market Association
Venue: Loyola Graduate School of Business, Chicago, 1 E. Pearson St., Maguire Hall, Chicago, IL 60611
Time: July 17th, 2012, Tuesday, 16:30 to 18:00 pm (GMT-6, Chicago Time)
The number of suppliers providing data and information about China has kept growing quickly, as the worldâ€™s interest to know more about China has become increasingly strong, since China decided to open to the world thirty years ago, and its spectacular growth and finally to an indispensible player in the world stage.
Among the huge number of data suppliers, it is increasingly difficult to find out what we need. Who are providing data about China? What information they are providing? Is the information they provide reliable? How to make good use of their data? Where are the opportunities for investors? How to capture the investment opportunities?
All answers can be found out in Zhonghui Wu's Chicago seminar. The seminar will be divided into two sections. Section 1 mainly discusses data and major data suppliers in China, while Section 2 focuses on the investment opportunities. Seize this amazing chance to discover the potential investment opportunities for your business!
Following topics will be covered in this seminar:
Section 1 Data and Major Data Suppliers in China
1. Main data suppliers in China
- Who are they and what can they supply ?
- What is the comparison among the suppliers?
- How about the quality of different data respectively?
- How to identify these data?
2. The third party research institutions in China
- Who are they and what about the research quality ?
- What are the main categories of consultancy companies by industry?
- What is the situation of data quoting in China?
3. Data publication of listed companies in China
- What data are released?
- How about the data suppliers for listed companies?
- How to look out these data?
Section 2 Investment Opportunity
1. Investment opportunity in China
- How about the current investment situation in China?
- How about the situation of PE/VC and its risk in China, and how to avoid?
- How to distinguish investment opportunities?
2. Investment opportunity in four major fields
- What are the data features for four major fields?
- Where are the opportunities?
- How to catch them?
- What are the suggestions by CCM International?