Cyber Security for the Chemical Industry USA
|Event Date/Time: Sep 27, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 28, 2012|
The recent spate of cyber-attacks and next generation malwares has highlighted one thing to CISOs and IT professionals in this space - cyber security is a priority right now.
The Cyber Security for Chemical Industry USA will bring together leading C-level practitioners and senior IT Security and Infrastructure Managers from across North America to discuss how you can ensure that your business is not vulnerable to attack.
Attend this event to benefit from unrivalled benchmarking and networking opportunities with other peers in the industry. Hear first-hand from other CIOs and CISOs how they are preventing against cyber threats and discover the latest research and development and how it will impact your business in the coming months.
Attend the Cyber Security for Chemical Industry USA to discover how to:
- Assess new business approaches in the cyber security space and increasing efficiencies in cloud computing
- Prevent against data leakage using defensive strategies that prevent breaches of security
- Ensure your security operations minimise the risk of hackers flying under the radar
- Implement effective industrial monitoring systems to mitigate electronic threats
- Understand the growing convergence between safety and security systems
- Create a culture for security through on-going awareness campaigns that will protect your business