3rd International Sede Boqer Conference on Water Technologies â€œAdvanced Technologies in Water Mana (3rd International Se)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 17, 2012|
|Registration Date: Oct 15, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 01, 2012|
The objective of the conference is to bring both, scientists and engineers, for discussing technological issues in water management that are currently of high concern; to display the latest developments and innovations of technologies management in water resources, as Aquifer Restoration; Desalination and Water Treatment; Stream Rehabilitation, and more.
The main topics of the sessions are:
1. Novel approaches in aquifer remediation;
2. Decentralized water treatment;
3. Near ZLD;
4. Stream rehabilitation in water-stressed environments;
5. Monitoring and sensing for water management- Water Treatment;
6. Monitoring and sensing for water management - Hydrology;
7. Posters (student's competition).
The conference consists of two days of lectures and presentations: October 15-16, 2012 and a professional tour "Production and treatments of water usage in the Negev of Israel" on October 17th, 2012,
For more information, please visit the conference website: http://w3.bgu.ac.il/ziwr/conference/index.htm .
We look forward to welcoming you in Sede Boqer, Israel.