2nd Annual Enterprise Risk Management Canada Conference
Venue: Toronto, Canada
|Event Date/Time: Oct 02, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 03, 2012|
Why Should You Attend This Year?
ERM programs exist to make risks more visible to management â€“ visibility allows for decision making â€“ but at the same time, the divergence in the way that companies identify and these risks, is what makes this event crucial. One company can model and quantify in a wholly unique way to another company in the same business. This shared knowledge is why delegates return each year!
Attending this premiere conference will allow you to:
1. Attain full buy-in from senior management and to sharpen your skills in reporting to the Board of Directors and audit committees
2. Align risk appetite and strategy to determine potential risks and mitigation plans
3. Explore useful approaches to measuring, managing and reporting enterprise risks
4. Establish clear and consistent communications between board members and risk managers to reach desired goals and capabilities
5. Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event
With a one-track focus, the 2nd Annual Enterprise Risk Management Canada Conference is a highly intensive, content-driven event that includes case studies, presentations and panel discussions over two full days.