Single Cell Analysis Europe 2013
Venue: Hesperia Tower Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 05, 2013||End Date/Time: Mar 06, 2013|
|Early Registration Date: Oct 31, 2013|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 30, 2012|
Single Cell Analysis is a rapidly expanding discipline which focuses on detecting minute differences in individual cells, which could provide game changing advances in medical testing and treatment.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated services within these fields.
- Label-Free Routes to Single Cell Analysis
- Microarrays and Chips for Single Cell Analysis
- Microfluidics and Single Cell Analysis
- RT-qPCR in Single Cell Analysis
- Single Cell Analysis in Genetic Disorders
- Single Cell Analysis in Signalling
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 05 February 2013