Development Perspectives of Islamic Financial Market in Azerbaijan
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 25, 2012|
|Registration Date: Aug 20, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Aug 15, 2012|
|Abstract Submission Date: Aug 20, 2012|
The purpose of holding this conference is to collect suggestions from participants, present new investment opportunities in Azerbaijan, prepare future forms of collaboration between participants by gathering local and foreign scientists working in the field of Islamic financial system, entrepreneurs, investors, public figures, journalists, state workers and other stakeholders, and organizing discussion about the following topics.
The topics to be discussed at the meeting:
1. The place and role of Islamic financial institutes in terms of the development of global capital market.
2. Review to the Islamic financial market as an alternative resource in Azerbaijan;
3. Current situation and future development perspectives of forming Islamic financial market in Azerbaijan;
4. Participation opportunities of Islamic financial institutes in the investment projects of Azerbaijan;
5. The attitude of Azerbaijan financial services sector to the Islamic banking and the development of bank operations in this direction in the country
6. The ways forming collaboration between international companies, working in the field of Islamic banking, and local financial institutes.
Speech at the international symposium: Those who wish to speak at the event, must prepare a two-page-long thesis about the abovementioned topics at the meeting and send it to contact addresses. This includes the theme of speech, short text and information about the speaker (see also: registration form). Thesis must be prepared in â€œTimes New Roman 12 boldâ€, line cross 1,5 , distance on the right side of page 2.5mm, on the left side 1.5mm, from down and up sides of pages 2.00mm.