Effective Employee Retention and Turnover Strategies (EER-AC)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 10, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012|
10th â€“ 11th September 2012
It has been a pleasure to roll out our retention workshops for managers at CCA using your tools. The Risk/Value Matrix and the engagement practices were particularly useful. The managers found these easy to apply. We ran nine workshops, covering more than 120 managers. We had an objective to reduce turnover by 1 percentage point. In actual fact, we reduced it by two and a half!
-Coca Cola Amatil
Retention Partners are experts in their field and provide a wealth of knowledge in retention and retaining staff
I attended the Recruitment and Retention Clinic facilitated by Lisa Halloran. She is a fantastic facilitator who is able to share her knowledge and experience on the subjects with poignancy and impact. Many of the skills I learnt have been useful in my role. I encourage everyone with responsibility for either Recruitment and/or Retention to attend; you wonâ€™t be disappointed. Great value too!â€
-Northern Territory Government
This workshop is practical, informative, though-provoking and engaging with numerous group activities to help participants gauge the importance of retaining their top employees. Join 1000â€™s of Asia managers who have already benefitted from learning how to use their daily influence to increase the performance and engagement of their teams.
- Director of Retention Partners
- Member of Australia Human Resource Institute
- Author of 5 HR publications
- Past clients include: Johnson & Johnson, Coca Cola Amatil, Suncorp Bank, SingTel Optus, Alcatel-Lucent, Sun MicroSystemsOrigin Energy, University of New South Wales and etc..
Benefits of attending this workshop:
- BENCHMARK on the HR practice gaps in your retention strategy and UNDERSTAND key factors that encourage retention
- ANALYZE the key drivers of employee retention and turnover
- CALCULATE the personal and business costs of resignations so as to reduce the overall turnover costs
- DEVELOP engagement conversations to engage and retain employees in your organisation
- BUILD a Flight Risk Map for your team
- IDENTIFY at risk quality employee in your organisation and retain them before they leave
- MANAGE and minimize flight risk factors to retain at risk or current employees
- A reliable tool for Employee Turnover Cost Calculator
- An access to a free eBook: â€™52 Employee Retention Tips That Really Workâ€™
Â© Copyrights 2012. UNI Strategic Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.