2nd Annual Conference on Managing Indian EPC Contracts: Indirect Tax Implications and Optimization S
Venue: Hotel \"The Lalit\"
|Event Date/Time: Aug 09, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 11, 2012|
Get to know what it takes to Contract Manage National and International utility EPC contracts.
An exclusive format aimed at blending â€œTax knowledgeâ€ with â€œGrass root real time implementable business solutionsâ€.
Having served some of the largest infrastructure players in the country, we realize the business value, a structured contract brings to a EPC project.
â€œBeing one of the largest Infra. group in the country, taxes are a major business cost for us. The taxation matters and the explanations presented by Idea Bell were relevant and aligned to our key business challenges. I would like to congratulate the Idea Bell team on this focused effort. The feedback from my team has been tremendous and I wish to organizesuch events more often.â€
- Mr Madhukar Moolwaney, CFO, Reliance Infrastructure
- Master the art of Structuring EPC Contracts
- Insights into the burning issues of Off/ On Shore SALES
- Indirect Tax Optimizations (VAT/ CEN VAT/ SERVICE TAX)
- Concerns for Owner Companies qua Principal Contractors and Sub
- Capitalization Considerations and implications.
- Many More (http://ideabell.co.in/EventsManage.php?Aid=31)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS:
A must attend for Middle and Senior level executives from:
-Tenders & Procurement
Rs. 25,000 /- per delegate or Rs. 21,250 /- per delegate when 3 or more enrol from the same organization. (Service Tax extra).
FOR MORE DETAILS or TO REGISTER:
CONTACT US - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9711139554 OR 9818929747.
The event promises to be a path breaker in more than one way, with an elite panel composing of both the Govt. andIndustry, sharing their exclusive insights.
A certificate shall be issued to all the participants