Parent Giving: Building and Growing Your Program
|Event Date/Time: Sep 26, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 28, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 19, 2012|
Join us online to learn how to engage parents, grow their loyalty, and solicit their support.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This event is designed to help advancement professionals (especially annual giving managers and advancement services support staff) who are at distinct experience levels improve their parent giving efforts. This webcast is designed as two separate sessions with different learning outcomes, depending on where you are with the planning and growth of your parent program. You may register for one or both sessions.
Session 1 will cover:
* Laying the groundwork for a program
* Identifying parent prospects
* Recruiting and retaining parent volunteers
* Launching and managing a new program
Session 2 will cover:
* Incorporating major giving and development officers into your program
* Identifying high-capacity parent prospects
* Managing specific, complex parent nuances
* Retaining parent gifts post-graduation
CFRE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This Academic Impressions event has been approved for continuing education credits toward the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.