Capital Adequacy and Strategy Conference
Venue: New York
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 14, 2012|
Key speakers include PNC, Sun Life Financial, Scotiabank, Deutsche Bank, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, HSBC, Union Bank and many more!
By Attending This Event You Will:
1. Review key regulations affecting capital adequacy: the Dodd-Frank and Basel III
2. Examine capital management in the new regulatory environment
3. Assess risk weighted assets (RWAs)
4. Strategize the use of stress tests for capital adequacy
5. Benefit from a dynamic presentation format consisting of workshops, panel discussions and case studies.
6. Experience highly interactive conference sessions, 10-15 minutes of Q&A time after each presentation, 4+ hours of networking and exclusive online access to materials post-event
This is not a trade show; our conference series is targeted at a focused group of senior level executives to maintain an intimate atmosphere for the delegates and speakers. Since we are not a vendor driven conference, the higher level focus allows delegates to network with their industry peers.