2nd Mitigation Strategies for Reactive Metabolites
Venue: Revere Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 27, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 29, 2012|
With financial stakes of R&D soaring, and idiosyncratic adverse drug reactions becoming the most common cause for drug withdrawal, it has never been more crucial to make the right decisions to reduce the attrition of your pipeline.
The 2nd Mitigation Strategies for Reactive Metabolites is the only meeting dedicated to helping you implement more effective risk assessment strategies for reactive metabolites in your organization and truly minimize the attrition of your pipeline.
2nd Mitigation Strategies for Reactive Metabolites will tap into the latest industry case studies to ensure you are up to date with the latest advances in pharma strategies. Join in discussions with some of the leaders in the field to develop industry consensuses in risk mitigation strategies.
Hear the most recent developments in the field which are discussed nowhere else and join the discussions to define industry best practice for preclinical risk assessments in drug development. Ensure patient safety in clinical trials and prevent the loss of drug candidates from iADRs.
Not only will companies like Pfizer, Merck, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GSK and Amgen be sharing their preclinical risk assessment strategies but topics will cover all of the latest advances in this field including:
- Exploring research on immune mediators of drug induced liver injury to avoid drug induced liver toxicity from your candidates
- Establishing the use of toxicogenomics in reactive metabolite research to effectively use data for better decision making
- Using genome-wide approaches to identify genes important in severe adverse drug reactions
With the leaders in the field all in one room, you will leave with the knowledge to:
- Predict and minimize chemical liabilities of new candidates in drug discovery by understanding the successful strategies already put into place by Roche and BMS
- Avoid bioactivation pathways during discovery an reap the benefits of influencing chemistry early on in development by learning from GSKâ€™s experience of collaborative strategies to change chemistry
- Evaluate your preclinical data to make the right decision about your candidate and assure patient safety by hearing how Biogen Idec interpret evidence of reactive metabolites in various forms
- Form an effective strategy for your pipeline to address chemically reactive metabolites and avoid attrition from idiosyncratic adverse drug reactions by learning from the latest case studies from Pfizer, Merck and Novartis
- Use Tom Baillieâ€™s expertise to ensure a consensus in risk mitigation strategies for drug candidates subject to metabolic activation to guarantee best practice throughout your company
For more information on what will be covered & to see the full agenda and speaker line up, please visit: www.reactive-metabolites.com