World iPS Cell Summit
Venue: Revere Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 31, 2012|
The rapid progress in our understanding of iPS cell technology has been remarkable. But the next step is using iPS cells to meet research, therapeutic and commercial objectives.
So how are you keeping up to date with the latest advances? How are other drug developers generating and using iPS cells? What about applications in research?
In our research you told us that there is no other commercial event specifically designed to help the field drive forward the practical utility of iPS cells. Until now.
For the first time, the World iPS Cell Summit delivers 19 leading industry and academic speakers who will help you tackle the key issues in translating innovative iPS cell research into drug and therapeutic development. Arm yourself with the tools you need to advance your iPS cell reprogramming, differentiation, disease modeling and drug development approaches.
What's covered on the agenda?
- Pfizer, NIH, Roche, Novartis, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Takeda will discuss how they are successfully integrating iPS cells into drug discovery to improve drug screening and safety/toxicology assessments
- Explore how Tottori University is using human artificial chromosomes as new gene delivery vectors for iPS cell formation and learn from MSKCC about how you can generate safe iPS cells with efficient reprogramming techniques
- Pfizer, Novartis and AVEO Pharmaceuticals will compare the use of iPSCs and ESCs and discuss how stem cells are currently helping to establish reliable human models with better predictability
- Discover how iPS cells are being used to model diseases and obtain new insights into disease pathophysiology with The Whitehead Institute, McLean Hospital, Harvard University and Boston University School of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital will outline how they are developing reproducible differentiation protocols and STEMCELL Technologies and University of California will discuss how you can control stem cell fate to generate specific cell lineages
- Understand how derivation and culture conditions can impact the number of genetic and epigenetic aberrations among hiPS cell lines and examine different approaches to suppress this variability with University of California and NIMH Stem Cell Resource, RUCDR
For more information, including the full speaker line up and final agenda, please visit: www.ipscell-summit.com