Big Data Analytics for Financial Services (Big Data for FS)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 13, 2012||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2012|
The importance of big data to the growth of an organisation has increased rapidly in the last 12 months, with a McKinsey report citing that Big Data was now outstripping social media in the â€˜need for investmentâ€™ stakes.
The volume of information currently available about Big Data is huge, so to help professionals within the Financial Services community to take advantage of this new opportunity, the inaugural Big Data Analytics for Financial Services conference has been launched. Focus areas for the conference include:
* Improved and Real Time Predictive Analytics & Business Analytics
* Accurate Data Analysis for Compliance and Regulation (including Basel III)
* Predictive Market Performance of Financial Markets
* Bleeding Edge Customer Trending & Smarter Marketing
* Improved Operational Risk Management & Business
* Enhanced data storage & Hadoop Big Data Latency
* Big data technologies - how they could improve your business?
Whatever stage you are at, be it entry level exploration, or taking action today to implement and improve, then join forces with other like minded Big Data professionals and attend the Big Data Analytics for Financial Services conference â€“ the only Big Data conference in Europe tailored especially for the Financial Services Sector.