Planning and Managing a Modern Capital Campaign
Venue: Sheraton Dallas Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 15, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 17, 2012|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 28, 2012|
With a focus on broadening your donor pyramid and involving more of your key constituencies, we invite you to join us in Dallas to learn how to succeed in your institutionâ€™s next or current capital campaign. This event will help you:
* Set reasonable goals and timelines
* Fund and staff appropriately
* Obtain genuine board support and participation
* Balance annual, CFR, and planned giving programs
* Integrate all volunteers, including young alumni and current students
* Introduce social media appropriately
* Prepare for post-campaign fundraising ventures
SEND A TEAM FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT
Because successful campaigns require both an intense institutional commitment and buy-in from a wide range of individuals, we strongly encourage stakeholders from a variety of roles across campus â€“ including advancement managers, campaign directors, chief executives, academic leadership, board members, and volunteer leaders - to attend this conference.
CFRE CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
This Academic Impressions event has been approved for continuing education credits toward the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.