Stability Studies for Vaccine Products - Webinar By ComplianceOnline (Biotech Training)
Venue: Online Event
|Event Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012||End Date/Time: Sep 12, 2012|
This course will provide an overview of the Stability studies required for registration of Vaccines.
The Stability Program for vaccines is similar to but has significant differences from a stability studies for Biologic Products. This webinar addresses overall requirements for a vaccine stability study, contrasting it with the requirements for Biologics and small molecule products.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of the WHO requirements for vaccine Stability studies.
- What are the requirement for stability studies on Intermediates?
- What are the requirement for studies after product approval?
- What are the list of methods appropriate for a vaccine stability study?
- What is the concept of Cumulative Age?
Who will Benefit:
- Stability department personnel
- R&D Laboratory personnel
- R&D Laboratory Supervisors and Management
- QC Laboratory personnel and management
Protein Formulation Group personnel and Management.
- Regulatory Affairs personnel.
- Regulatory Affairs Management.
- QC Laboratory personnel and management.