Turkey MENA Medical Devices Summit 2012 (C1210MD)
Venue: Ramada Plaza Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Oct 09, 2012||End Date/Time: Oct 11, 2012|
09 - 11 October 2012
Ramada Plaza Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
Welcome to Turkey MENA Medical Devices Summit 2012.
Post the civil unrest era in the region MENA, re-establishing market presence and catering to the much larger demands is a real challenge. During the last decade TMENA experienced economic growth fuelled by general increases on the healthcare expenditures and liberalization of healthcare sector to a larger part of the population by several governments such as Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Morocco. The region has the highest degree of growth potential yet to be fully explored. The recent developments and unrest in the region has not just destabilized many industries but opened a challenge of optimal access to this enormous market once again. The region, with more than 450 million inhabitants, is forecasted to have a 7 to 10% growth in its healthcare market in 2012. Affordability index is steadily growing, opening channels for advanced medical systems.
Neoedge is pleased to unveil the Turkey MENA Medical Devices Summit which will provide participants with a broad view of market access, pricing and reimbursement environment specific to the region. The government representatives shall speak on their support, grants and demands in the region.
Some of the Key Topics of Discussion at the Turkey MENA Medical Devices Summit 2012 include:
- Opportunities and challenges in Turkey MENA region
- Turkey: Market Access, Pricing and Latest Developments
- Turkey regulations and compliances
- North Africa: Regulations, Market Size Volumes and Stakeholders
- Middle East: Regulations, Market Size Volumes and Stakeholders
- Medical technology industry leapfrogging into 21st century
- Selecting the right medical technology for Healthcare Institutes
- Medical Equipment Planning
- Promoting Medical Devices market by promoting clinical research in region
- Global Medical Device Connectivity Market
- Stream based market access, pricing strategy and reimbursement
- Turkey: Investment Grounds
- Market Analysis: Iraq and Azerbaijan
- Turkish Medical Devices regulations and cooperations with surrounding markets
- Future markets and development
- Market scenario and products in demand post the civil unrest in Egypt and Libya
Book your seats now. Registration is now open for the upcoming Turkey MENA Medical Devices Summit to be held in Istanbul, Turkey from 09 to 11 October 2012.
Should you be interested in registering for the summit or simply to know more about the program content, please contact Rilla Eas at telephone +65 6557 9183 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.