|Event Date/Time: Aug 17, 2012||End Date/Time: Aug 18, 2012|
this August 2012 in order to fill slots for our Gospel Extravaganza next month in September. We are seeking for an "owner/manager/pastor" of a venue (i.e. church building, etc.) to allow us to use their facility on a volunteer basis, meaning at no charge to us in order to accomplish this goal.
The September event will be basically 100% volunteer driven and it will be FREE TO ALL guests. We are NOT CHARGING our guests for coming to the event, because it's NOT A FOR- PROFIT event. The event purpose is to bring like minded Christians together who loves God and desires to fellowship together and worship God with gifts and talents, and have many "new converts" for Christ as well. We have no intention to make a profit from this event, only to bring Christ-believing Saints together to have a great time in the Lord!
With that in mind, the August venue need to provide the following:
1. Located in Chicago, IL
2. Open for our group to host 1 or 2 day Auditions and Interviews on Friday, August 17, 2012 and/or Saturday, August 18, 2012 from 11am- 6:30pm (Times are negotiable, we are willing to work with anyone who will allow us to host our Auditions and Interviews at their venue for free, so negotiation will not be a problem at all!) Also, we're asking that we are allowed to set up at the facility at least 1 hour before the Auditions and Interviews and break-down at least 1 hour after the event is over. For example, Auditions and Interviews are from 11am- 6:30pm; Set-up time is 10am-11am and Break-down time is 6:30pm- 7:30pm (again the time schedule will be negotiable!)
3. Sound equipment (i.e. microphone, etc.) in good condition
4. Musical Instruments (i.e. piano, drums, organ, etc.) are located within the venue and can be used by any of our guests who may need to use them during auditions and interviews time.
If you or someone you know desires to give your space to us for the use of this positive and exciting "not-for-profit" event, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com the following information:
Please put August Tryouts Venue 2012 in subject line and in the email body include:
1. Your name
2. Your contact information (i.e. phone number, email)
3. Your venue's name
3. Your venue's location (Address with zip code please)
4. What day(s) you will allow us to host our auditions and interviews: Friday, August 17, 2012 and/or Saturday, August 18, 2012
5. What times you are willing to open your venue to us (10am- 7:30pm)
Thank you in advance for your response. Your help will tremendously be appreciated! God bless you and hope to hear from you soon!